All dinner foodservice will be curbside take-out only.
To download a pdf of the take out menu click the link below:
In-house dining is available Tuesday-Sunday, from 5:00-8:00 p.m at the Fairyland Clubhouse
Reservations for in-house dining must be made in advance by calling 706-820-1551; No standing reservations may be made.
We will be following all Georgia State Regulations as previously emailed.
To Order Dinner- Fairyland Clubhouse
(706) 820-1551, Tuesday - Sunday 5:00 - 9:00 pm
May call as early as 3 pm for 5 pm pick up.
Beer and Wine may only be purchased with your food order.
Lunch will not be available until further notice.
Delivery is available, let us know when you place your order. $3 delivery charge.
To-Go Lunch Available Beginning Friday, May 8, 2020
To-Go Lunch will be offered at the Golf Clubhouse on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays only, from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., beginning this Friday, May 8th.
By definition, the Men’s Grille is considered a restaurant therefore subject to the current Georgia mandated social-distancing guidelines, which limit table service to same household patrons. Given that most golfers are not in the same household, the Men’s Grille will not be open for dine-in service. The Club is required to enforce social distancing.
- Members may enter the Grille to pick up food and drinks only, and to go to the locker room for restroom facilities.
- It is recommended that you place your order in advance. If you do not order in advance, you may order at the bar; however, you will then need to leave the Grille, and your order will be brought to the pick-up window when it is ready. Menus will be posted in the carts with the phone number to call in the order.
- No waiting or gathering in the Grille – no after-Bubble gathering in the Grille; members must stay outside to settle up.
- Staff must use facemasks, gloves and follow all sanitation guidelines.
- All surfaces must be sanitized between service to members - counter after each use, etc.
- Doors will be propped open, including propped open swing doors to locker room.
- No card games.
- No steam room.
All members may order to-go lunch by calling 706-841-7139. Your order may be picked up at the bar or the pick-up widow.
The dining room upstairs will remain closed until further notice.
No window service at the Snack Bar – servers will circulate around the pool deck to take orders. Members may place food and beverage orders in advance of their arrival on the day of their reservation by calling the Snack Bar directly at 706-820-0722.