"We are in the Happiness Business; we want every single person to walk out of our doors happier than when they arrived."
If you would like to apply for an open position at The Lookout Mountain Club please fill out an application and return it to the front desk Tuesday-Saturday 9am-5pm.
You may also email your resume to email@example.com
The Lookout Mountain Club is a drug-free workplace, certified by the Georgia Workers' Compensation Board in accordance with Title 34, Chapter 9, Article 11 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated. The Lookout Mountain Club requires pre-employment drug testing.
Click here for an employment application.
Need some extra cash for the holidays? We have openings for experienced banquet staff. Base hourly rate plus tips.
Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
This is an "On-call" position.
Job Summary (Essential Functions)
Set up and clean banquet rooms and serve banquets.
· Performs related banquet set-up tasks.
· Provides immediate attention to all members and guests upon seating them.
· Takes beverage orders and serves food in specified station.
· Pours and refills wine, coffee, water and other beverages served with and after the meal.
· Clears soiled dishes as needed.
· Cleans all assigned work areas in banquet areas.
· Advises supervisor of any member or guest complaints as soon as they occur.
· Assists in closing functions such as removing linen, bussing glasses, dishes, silverware, etc., and re-setting the room for next function.
· Attends staff pre-service (line-up) sessions.
· Consistently follows all food safety-related requirements.
· Completes other appropriate assignments made by the Banquet Captain.
Licenses and Special Requirements
· Of legal age to serve alcoholic beverages.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
· Required to stand for long periods and walk, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, stretch and twist or reach.
· Push, pull or lift up to 50 pounds.
· Continuous repetitive motions.
· Work in hot, humid, and noisy environment.