"We are in the Happiness Business; we want every single person to walk out of our doors happier than when they arrived."
If you would like to apply for an open position at The Lookout Mountain Club please fill out an application and return it to the front desk Tuesday-Saturday 9am-5pm.
You may also email your resume to email@example.com
Job Summary (Essential Functions)
Manages a comprehensive facilities maintenance program to maintain the quality of all club facilities, including the tennis courts, in accordance with sound engineering practices. Oversees day-to-day operations of department and personnel; directs service calls; repairs, alters and installs work according to developed or pre-set guidelines; troubleshoots malfunctions; and responds to service calls.
Education and/or Experience
- Two-year degree in related field with continuing education in Mechanical Engineering,
- Architectural Engineering, HVAC, plumbing or related field.
- 10 years progressive experience as an Engineer, Maintenance Professional or related position.
- Supervisory experience a plus.
- Professional experience in civil engineering and landscape design preferred.
- Professional experience in site planning, layout, grading and storm water management.
- Proficiency in Computer-Aided Design (CAD).
Job Knowledge, Core Competencies and Expectations
- Mechanically inclined with all-around knowledge of mechanical systems, plumbing, electrical and refrigeration. Hands-on capabilities for repairs.
- Organizational abilities to coordinate club projects and renovations. Understanding of energy management and related systems.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multi-discipline projects and utilize technical support staff.
- Ability to develop and maintain awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions; Skilled in following safety practices and recognizing hazards.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform required role during emergency situations.
- Licenses and Special Requirements
HVAC and Swimming Pool Certification.
- Job Type: Full-time