"We are in the Happiness Business; we want every single person to walk out of our doors happier than when they arrived."
If you would like to apply for an open position at The Lookout Mountain Club please fill out an application and return it to the front desk Tuesday-Saturday 9am-5pm.
You may also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and readiness of the Clubhouse and related facilities to ensure member and guest first and lasting impressions are one of impeccable cleanliness and no detail is too small.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Part-Time positions
- Daily work hours are dependent upon business and will vary from week to week
- The position regularly requires weekend work and occasionally long hours and/or split shifts
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED equivalent desirable
- Must be able to read and comprehend product labels, material safety data sheets (MSDS), and work orders
- One year of comparable work experience is preferred
Job Knowledge, Core Competencies and Expectations
- Knowledgeable about maintaining, cleaning and preserving a wide variety of surfaces is preferred
- Ability to learn how to use and maintain equipment relevant to compete the duties of the position
- Ability to follow instructions regarding the use of chemicals and supplies, as wells as, from the Facilities Manager or GM
- Ability to learn and perform required role in emergency situations
- Ability to work by themselves
- Ability and desire to be a positive influence and team member, assist others when able, and interested in developing themselves
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $11.00 per hour
Masks, gloves and face shields are available.